The latest Sara technology is innovative and affordable
Sara 3000™ is a new standing and raising aid that features the latest improvements in this ARJO-pioneered product concept. The ergonomic design and powered features enable a single nurse to provide first-class care during routine handling activities such as transfers and toileting.
- Supports ergonomic working routines for the carer.
- Supports mobility-maintaining and standing excercise for the resident.
- Anatomical design for ressident comfort.
- Safe working load 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Large handles allow patients to adjust their grip, making them feel comfortable and secure during raising and lowering.
By using Sara 3000, mobility is activated during everyday transfers. Also mobility-maintaining and standing excercises are easy to perform.
Making tasks easier and safer
Assisted transfers and toileting can be carried out without the stress and risk of injury associated with manual handling.
Improving care and efficiency
Operation by a single nurse or carer means maximum efficiency for otherwise labour-intensive routines. The excellent level of functionality in relation to cost brings a higher standard of care within affordable reach.